Saturday, October 29, 2011

BABY ON BOARD !!

Our new baby
   Meet our new family member! He's 11 wks old, Golden Retriever of course. We are so in love already!!  We haven't decided on a name yet. We've narrowed down the list. We are sticking with " J " names to honor our Jesse....promise to post as soon as we decide. We've only had him for 24hrs so we're  still getting to know each other. So far, it seems like a perfect match. He is so sweet & always wants to be near us.  At least right now he is taking to the boat  just fine. We are so excited to have him. I think he likes us too !!!  I know Jesse would approve. :)
I Love all my new toys so much!
I am dog tired!

Buddies already
Heading to my new home. I like this guy!

7 comments:

Theresa Koressel said...

So cute!! Congrats to you guys! I know Jesse would definitely approve :). John, Kiara, and I are doing well. For now, we are in Denham Springs, LA, but will be moving to Long Beach, MS at the end of the December. We are glad to hear that you both are liking FL. Can't wait to hear more about your voyage. Take care! We love and miss you both.

The McAfee Fam said...

I've so enjoyed reading your blog posts! What an amazing adventure :)
I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your dear friend Jesse. I saw his pictures on the wall at Bethany for years. The new puppy is just adorable! If you need a "J" I am the oldest of soon to be 14 "J's" But I'm afraid only 3 are boys.
Take care and stay safe!

Jessica & Brian

The Figueroa's said...

SO SUPER CUTE! And puppy breath is the best. We think Scott might have more hair but we're sure the puppy will catch up.
Glad you're having such a wonderful adventure. We miss you
PS Sienna and Tillman wear the same size diapers now
Matt, Star, Sienna & Tillman

THE BOOK OF LOVE said...

Great pics....so cute!! hmmmmm.....J's...Jagger, Jello, Jim, Java, Jazz,...this is kinda fun!
I love the pic of Scott and the puppy running. Scott looks so thrilled to be on land...lol.
All of your photos are amazing. It sure is another world out there, and sooooo beautiful. Miss you both and can't wait to see you. Keep up the wonderful blogging!

The Figueroa's said...

We decided to name your puppy Jack...but the full name is Lumber-Jack;after Scott. LOL

Dee S Wietgrefe said...

Love Him!!! So darn cute. What a lucky puppy you are Jack.

stephanieo said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! IM SOO HAPPY FOR ALL THREE OF YOU. HE IS GORGEOUS, AND SEEMS TO FIT RIGHT IN. YOU ALL LOOK SOOO HAPPY,IM THRILLED FOR YOUR NEW FAMILY MEMBER