Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Water Resistant Jib

I love to bury my nose in the sand so much!!

    Just got an update from Scott & they made it safely to Charleston, SC. He sounded tired & said it was quite an adventure. Can't wait to hear all about it. He said it was a great learning experience. Sounds like they had a fuel tank problem...I'll fill you in tomorrow when I get to hear the whole story.
  Jib & I have been staying busy doing my little projects & hanging out with Lindsey from s/v Kindred Spirit. Her husband is on the boat with Scott. We had a really fun time cooking dinner together lastnight & today Lindsey took Jib & I to the beach. The sand was soooo soft!! Jib loves the sand. He loves digging in the sand even more. He covered Lindsey & I several times. What he doesn't love is the water...hopefully he will get over this as he has more exposure. Right now, he acts like it's fire. It was a fun afternoon anyway & of course Jib got TONS of attention from people on the beach. Puppies are just so cute & lovable!
Jib needing a little pep talk
Little more coaxing...getting closer
Jib saying "Hell No!"

Sleepy Jib
Thank You Lindsey for our fun time at the beach!  Love, Michelle & Jib

2 comments:

David Klink said...

Great job with the blog guys! The boat looks like a dream come true and your new pup seems ready for an adventure. I am sorry to hear about Jesse though. Keep up the pictures and stories they are very entertaining. Michelle, you are a great story teller. Happy Thanksgiving and I wish you both safe travels to the Bahamas! Put that new fishing rod to use on the way out there.

stephanieo said...

HI YOU TWO,
IM GLAD TO SEE EVERYTHING IS GOING SO WELL FOR YOU GUYS,LOVE THE PICS. MICHELLE IM SORRY I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TOO....