Sunday, May 6, 2012

Heading Home



  As usual our plans change daily due to weather. Looks like tomorrow is the day we start heading west. Our 1st stop will be at Great Sale Cay. A small island about 8 hours away. We'll rest up there for the night & then the big crossing to Florida. We have a couple LONG sailing days ahead of us but should be in Florida by Wednesday or Thursday! :) We are still very undecided about where to park Malaika for hurricane season but are leaning more & more towards Florida.
Love & Miss everyone! Can't wait to see everybody!
XXXOOO

1 comment:

stephanieo said...

WELL I AM GLAD AND SAD TO HEAR YOU ALL ARE HEADED BACK HOME...I TRIED TO EMAIL AND TEXT BUT NO RESPONSE. I HOPE TO BE HEARING FROM YOU ALL SOON. I HAVE BEEN GOING A LITTLE CRAZY TRTING TO BALANCE SCHOOL, WORK, KIDS, AND HOME. BUT I GOT THROUGH THE SEMESTER. YAY, FOR SUMMER BREAK. SAFE TRAVELS..