Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Sunday Phoenix!!!

One of the beautiful Angels in our Parent's  back yard
   Okay....so I promised to keep the blog more up to date & yet another week has passed since my last blog. Time just slips away....
  So, Scott & I have both returned to work. It was so great to see my friends & help deliver a few babies last week. I forgot how much I love doing that! My 1st delivery in over a year was difficult...the baby got stuck for a minute & was a little stunned when it first came out...didn't want to breathe right away, we had to "bag" him for a minute. I was so surprised how immediate those responses returned...as if I had never left. I guess after 17 years, it's just reflex. After a little jump start the little guy rebounded & did just fine..never had to leave Mommy's side. Ahh....the best part of being a Labor & Delivery nurse...Happy Mommy, healthy baby. It's like a little piece of Heaven.
My beautiful nephew, Joseph...Babies are the best! (Not the baby I was referring to but obviously, I can't take pictures of my patients & post them on the internet so....I'll share pics of our babies!
Things seem to be in fast forward sometimes. It's already mid July!!  Our thoughts always migrate back to Malaika. We miss her. It's been AWESOME being with our family & friends but a small part of my heart aches for the sea...with Malaika...I can't wait for our next journey.
   Meanwhile, we are savoring the time we have at home...we miss our friends & family so much when we're traveling. I wish we had a mega yacht to carry everyone with us. It's such a great big world out there.....wish we could all explore it together.
Pie Eating Contest...Winner...Scott!!! He won a pie.
Tubing down the Salt River...
Cliff Divers...Scott & Anthony
Beautiful Arizona
I miss the Sea

Stay tuned...Scott Michelle Voyage Continues!!
Love,
Michelle, Scott & Jib

1 comment:

Curieuse said...

We check the blog everyday Your Faithful Followers!! You guys look llike you are having fun! Tell the parents we say Hello and hope to see them again sometime! Jib looks like he takes to tubing very well! I knew he would! Dom and Val were asking for you!
Love Cheri and Dan