Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

 

My Easter Lily

Oh my goodness!! It's been 3 weeks since we left the Bahamas. We're starting to plan out our summer. As usual, there are MANY boat projects to be done before next season. It never ends. We have a new problem that I don't want to talk about cuz' we have to talk to our insurance company first....ugh. It's starting to look like I'm going to work again in Phoenix at my most favorite hospital...Phoenix Baptist..I feel so lucky to AGAIN have the chance to work at PBH. It's just sooo great to have that opportunity to work with friends that I've worked with for 10-20 years.

Meanwhile, we're just breaking down the boat....cleaning, repairing, repainting, etc.... Spring Cleaning!

New Beautiful Freshly Painted Anchor Locker

 

Before....

 

After...

We had a lovely Easter in St. Augustine. Beautiful Mass, then, a really fun party at the Marina.

 

 

No comments: